Study For Smart



#90 | kesayangan
Wednesday, 29 January 2014 | 0 comment(s)
now 00:33 still otp with kesayangan . maigad maigad maigad ! dah dua hari me chatting with his mom dekat facebook . Alhamdulilah rein cakap maa dia can accept me , yeah :D bhahaha wajah gwa gembira gila apakk ah doeee cite dia kann --' muka rein comel woi bila tidur , haritu skyping dengan comot aku sampai terlena kesiann dia kan :) what i wanna say to you please dont leave me :/ what will happen if one day he leave me *sad* dear god i hope our relay will everlasting and be legal as husband and wife insyallah . mama araa pun cam biasa steady macha accept si rein nih aummmm thanks maa sebab let me happy with him , maken lama maken sporting pulak mama kita nih auchh >.< as daily activities me akan waiting rein in every second and minute sebabnya dia kann still sekolah so as someone special for him i should understand him right ? keep calm and stay waitingg rein , cewahhhh omputih marii pulakk dahh araa nih *laugh*

#THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL IN MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU , MY HAPPINESS , MY SADNESS
JUST YOU CAN FEEL IT !
ME ALWAYS LOVE YOU , HUBBY :*


insyallah one day :) it will come brightness in my life




Older Post . Newer Post