Study For Smart



#89 | it's youuu
Friday, 24 January 2014 | 0 comment(s)

Assalamualaikum dear readers :* okay harini araa nak story what happen last night k stop your negative thinking yawww *smile* kita skypingggg dengan candy crush kita , candy crush ??? Haha opsss sorry salah , crush kita lah :) ya Allah he's to cuteeeee . thanks god sebab hadirkan seseorang yang kembali buat araa tersenyum , dia adalah segalanya buat araa now ! And most important is my mom likeeeeee her so much xD auww thanks maa for pray happiness for me :) k tutup cerita nih okay

Ramai gilakkk ingat araa dah taken by Rein *gelak* nope okay Rein said to me that our relay not much as close friend :) keep calm araa and stay your heart for Rein x) I don't want another boys but I need youuuu dear . hopely you hear what I'm typing noww !

Roses are red ,
Voilet are blue ,
Three words for you
Be mine dear ?! <3





Older Post . Newer Post